Monday, June 23, 2014

Today

Things that happened today --

Spent time with God
Called Mom
Called Mr. Lee -- Danhsui house has a strange leak
Called Isaiah's Coach -- practice for today?
Went to register Isaiah for Nanhu Senior High School
Stopped at Costco to buy sour cream and salsa and cheese
Cooked for the potluck tonight
Cleaned house
Finished laundry
Paid for Isaiah's cram school -- chemistry -- classes start on 9/7, Sunday, 8:30 - 11:30am
Went to see Ariel's place -- the remodeling is coming along -- slowly but surely
Finished translating stories for children's book
Emailed people
Picked up Abby to go to the final Bible study at Amy's which was also a potluck get together
Checked out possible washers to purchase for the Danhsui house -- the original one that I had wanted will not fit -- too big

I didn't have time for a prayer run...
I didn't have time to go to Danhsui...
I didn't have time to find out about the cell phone contract...

I am ready for bed... I'm already making the list for tomorrow's 'things to do', but this verse holds true!

Seek Him First!




No comments:

Post a Comment