Monday, June 9, 2014

To Korea and Back

Yes, I have not posted since Thursday, June 5th. I tried, but I could not log on since I was trying to log on from another computer.

I went to Korea for the weekend. I left on Friday morning and came back this afternoon.  What a trip!

Why did I go?

This picture will help you understand --
I was originally planning to be there to pray Audrey, the mother, through the birth of their first child. But Josiah (The Alagata family picked the English name!) came on June 3rd, three days before my scheduled arrival. 
the view across from their apartment complex

REAL Korean BBQ

Meeting Jack's mom for the first time --
I love her cooking. I think it is better than eating out!

I didn't go out much. I just hung out with Josiah!
He is so sweet!

I love Korea!  
I want to go back again!
Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment