Thursday, June 19, 2014

Another Practice, Another Day

Isaiah has been doing really well with his tennis practice.

I blogged about his first day of practice, which consisted of running and weight training. (They were to run 50 times around the track in one hour.)

The second day they were at the River Park.

Today, they were at school doing sprints and drills and exercises. I went to pick him up and he was gimping. I'm like, what happened??? He tells me that he pulled his hamstring.  BUT he will still practice tomorrow.

Okay... this is only the third day of practice and he already pulled something!! We have three more years to go!!!

Alan came home and helped him ice the area.  I think a good night's rest will be just what he needs.

And like this quote from Yoda -- I think that is going to be his motto tomorrow.



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment