Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Another Simple Dessert Recipe -- Pumpkin Banana Cranberry Bread

Back in the end of May, I blogged about different crock pot recipes. But I had to stop because my frig was stuffed with food.

Well, tonight, I decided to 'bake' bread using the crock pot.

Here are the ingredients --

One box of pumpkin cake mix
Three eggs
Soy bean milk (instead of water)
Olive oil
Four bananas
Two handfuls of cranberries

Abby helped me mix everything and I greased the bottom and side of the crock pot.

She poured it in and it is cooking up so nicely.

I am letting it cook for another 30 minutes and the whole house smells so nicely.

The kids are going to have it for breakfast tomorrow!

I thought I'd take a picture before it gets devoured tomorrow morning.  Now, it seems to cook into something that has been steamed, more moist. I hope to remember to update this post with another picture after we slice into it. It's too bad that the picture cannot convey the delicious smell.


This reminds me of a verse -- Ps. 34:8

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment