Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Interesting Tuesday

At around 6a.m. this morning, I got a phone call from Sherry, our pastor's wife.  Our dear sister, Audrey, who lives in Korea went into labor!!!  I was to go and pray her through the birth of her first baby. I was set to go on Friday. But the LORD'S plans are best.  She had a little bleeding and then started contractions.

By 9a.m. she was already feeling tired.

Sherry and I called each other and then Jack, Audrey's husband, would LINE Sherry. I had none of the high tech stuff. So, I drove to Alan's school in order to pick up his smart phone. Abby worked on downloading the app, LINE, so that we can communicate to her and pray her through.

I tried facebook and sent messages.  Audrey tried calling me and the connection was not very stable.  I would hear her voice and I would be talking to her and then the phone would go dead.

Finally by 5p.m. Sherry called. The baby 'arrived' safely without having to go through a C-section.  Praise the LORD.

Now I wait for the pictures.

I will still be going to Korea on Friday.  My trip was for the birthing, now I will be there to bring gifts from all the HOP people.  I feel like the wise men bearing gifts.  I won't have three camels full but a total of 30 kilos.

What an amazing day!



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment