Thursday, June 12, 2014

This is the Day that the Lord Has Made

Today was filled with breakthrough kind of news --

A sister found out that she is in remission -- cancer free!

Another sister found out that she got a full time teaching job -- 'marathon' ended!

Another sister had a breakthrough in her marriage relationship -- love restored!

As each email 'arrived' in my box, I was just so overwhelmed with God's faithfulness.

There are still plenty of things that I continue to uplift to the Lord --

a student's mom being in ICU, struggling with cancer...

a sister's church going through some holy purging, letting God's righteousness shine...

a neighbor's daughter living life without purpose, needing to see her life through God's eyes...

In all things, I know God is in control. I rest in His care.


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment