Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Coming to the End of Another School Year

Well, we have come to the end of another school year.

I started teaching part time at Soochow University some 10 months ago.  I see these students once a week for only two hours. Today was our last time together as a class. Next week is our final "chat with Lovely". So, tonight I told them how much I enjoyed being their teacher and that I won't be coming back next school year.  Not knowing what will happen in this coming year with the health and situation of my elderly parents, I think it would be best to leave my schedule as open as possible.  It was hard for me to 'say goodbye', even though I will see them next week.

I closed the class in prayer and we took one last class picture.

I don't have the picture, but they say they will post it on FB.  I will make sure to update this post when I get the picture. (They posted the picture and took selfies and made it into a card which they gave me on Wednesday of this week. I love this card!!!!)
Photo: Lovely don't forget us, your students from C group! Wish you like everyone's selfie<3 We are proud of being your students!!

I pray that God will watch over them and that each of them will make a decision to accept Jesus as their personal LORD and SAVIOR. Several students are already believers. How I would love to see ALL of them become believers.


Seek Him First.

No comments:

Post a Comment