Friday, June 13, 2014

Perfect Timing, Perfect in Every Way

I find that God's timing is always perfect. Looking back at how He weaved the events in my life, I know He is God. At the time, I might not have seen the perfection and was filled with anxiety and questions. But, yes, hindsight is 20/20 vision, especially when it comes to God.

When I read the Bible, I am sure every Patriarch and Disciples felt the same.  At the time, there was much that they could not understand -- Abraham wondering about God's promise of a son, Joseph wondering why he was sold into slavery, Moses wondering how God would help His people... the list goes on.  And each time, through a season of wondering and wandering, God brings light and it shines on the past, the present and the future. Amazing.

Right now, I stand, wondering and wandering -- how Isaiah is going to do in the PE Class?  How will he fair in his studies?  How will he grow in his walk with God?  How will he influence others for Christ in this new season in life?

And I am led to be on my knees. By what I have seen how the Lord has led for those in the Bible and in my life, I can trust in what He will do in the future.


He alone is perfect!



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment