Sunday, June 29, 2014

Taipei Train Station

This afternoon I went with Isaiah to visit a famous cram school that specializes in Chinese.  The room can accommodate 250 students and you have to register early so that you can be assigned a "better" seat.  While Isaiah was in class, I went around the train station area.  I haven't been to this area for quite a long time.

I love walking around that area.

There are lots of great shops and food stalls.

I bought Alan and Abby new swimsuits.

I almost bought myself a pair of fake croc, which were only 100NT$. They were quite comfortable!  But I didn't. I just asked myself, Do I really need another pair of shoes? And the answer was NO.

I need to go over to that area again.  There were too many places to look at but I only have about an hour.

Isaiah decided not to go to this particular cram school. We had visited another one in Neihu and we both liked that one better.  So, decision made!

We came home, had dinner and watched two episodes of the TV show, Castle.

CastleIntertitle.png
What a great day!

Seek Him First!


2 comments:

  1. I love that show!!!!!! Pleased that Isaiah is getting his classes sorted. Boy, it is so involved, you would think he was at university. How is his tennis going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've seen that show? One of my students told me about it. And now, we watch it together. We love the fact that he is a writer... Isaiah will be going to three different cram schools -- Monday night (Chinese), Saturday afternoon (Math) and Sunday morning (Chemistry). He has practice Monday - Friday from 2-6p.m. and on Saturday morning from 8-11:30a.m.

    ReplyDelete