Thursday, May 23, 2019

Work, Work, Work, Work, Work...

I set this day to finish another message... I'm almost done. I have not started on the ppt but the message is about 90% finished!

I also did a load of clothes... I have to change Mom's hand towels on a regular basis!

And this was my Thursday night 'routine'... after I picked Mom up, I brought her over to meet up with James. He took her out to dinner while I headed off to tutor. An hour later, they were finished with dinner and I brought Mom home. She was in bed by 7:15 and I had our monthly complex meeting at 8pm. It was downstairs so even though there was no one home, I came up to check on Mom.

Alan came home from playing basketball at around 9pm.

Abby came home from teaching at around 10:30pm.

Isaiah came home from tutoring at around 10pm.

We spent the evening watching a TV show before we headed off to bed at around 12:30!

That's our usual Thursday evenings...

Seek Him First!
Image result for fix your eyes on Jesus

2 comments:

  1. Question what does Abby teach and where? That is great for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She teaches English at the local cram school. She had two classes -- one of 8th graders and one of 9th graders.

    ReplyDelete