Monday, May 27, 2019

A Message Prepping Day

I had set aside today to sit and prep for all the upcoming messages...

It was so much fun to sit and read and write...

I have two messages that Alan and I need to do together... but we have not had the time to sit down and look at where we'd like to go with these workshop/talks.

For my breaks, I got up to cook as I have our Bible study gals here for lunch tomorrow. I made a simple enchilada lasagna. Alan and Isaiah had some for dinner. They said it was very yummy.

Mom and I finished off the sushi from last night!

I did go and tutor this evening... That was great.

I also received several emails from different people telling me that they will be coming to Taiwan for two weeks in June... Oh my... Can June get any busier? I'm so glad I started early on all the talks for June!

Seek Him First!
Image result for listening to god

No comments:

Post a Comment