Saturday, May 4, 2019

The Joy of Tutoring... And Having People Over...

I enjoy my part time job of tutoring... It's a lot of prep, but my students are so great. Two should be ready to be out of EAL and into their mainstreamed classes! Another one is about to take the test for the International Track at his school... the only thing is... if he passes, the parents want me to tutor him MORE!

Alan was home with mom the whole day as I had another engagement in the afternoon.

The weather was beautiful so I had a quick run in the afternoon.

Our neighbors came over for dinner and we hung out together.

Abby messaged us and said that her team won both games! So she will be staying down until Sunday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the god of the impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment