Saturday, May 25, 2019

A Brilliant Day...

I took Mom to Yang Ming Hospital to get her aricept refilled... Unfortunately, they won't let me pick up three months worth... just one month at a time... and Annie wanted Mom to increase to 10mg, but the doctor said it would be best to do that after September.

Mom had a massage this afternoon... and I went off for a longer run!

This evening we had dinner with James... at an expensive restaurant...

We came home and watched TV after Mom went to bed.

Isaiah went to an all you can eat Japanese buffet restaurant with his tennis team...

Abby texted us to tell us that she is totally exhausted as she only slept three hours last night and they had a whole day of activities...

Seek Him First!
Image result for the Lord is my strength and my hope

No comments:

Post a Comment