Friday, May 24, 2019

I Shouldn't Complain...

It was time to renew our car insurance... I shouldn't complain as the total cost was quite low, if I compare it with car insurance in the States. But, for those of us in Taiwan, it has gone up due to the fact that many in Taiwan have become more 'sue happy' like those in the States. Now, most drivers buy all the insurance, not just the basic insurance as required by the government!

We also had many errands to run... the way we spent another one of our 'dates'... running errands. We enjoy being together, but I don't know why we always have so much to do!

By 4 pm, we finished everything and I went for a run. Alan went and picked up Mom for me...

We had a nice simple dinner at home.

Abby had headed down to Chiayi for a service project. She won't be back until Sunday evening!

Seek Him First!
Image result for all we have and are belong to Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment