Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Never Enough Time...

I'm telling you... The day just goes by so fast...

I drop my mom off and it seems like seconds later, I'm back in the car, picking her up!

There are just so many things to get done each day... My head is spinning.

I did finish one talk and the ppt file. So, for the rest of this week, I'm going to focus on preparing for the other four talks that are coming up in June and July! Plus the Retreat workshop sessions!

I keep planning to just sit and read or go for a long run... but unfortunately, those things have not happened!

Alan wants me to find a camera battery... So, I'm combing the internet to find one here in Taiwan.

For my tutoring, I am always looking for interesting books for my students.

And NSB contacted me and I have yet to hear back from them. Classes are set to start on June 4th. I better email them to confirm.

But you get the idea... There are just a myriad of things to do...

Seek Him First!
Image result for when my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock

No comments:

Post a Comment