Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Getting A Massage with Abby...

Abby and I were both feeling a bit sore... especially our legs. So, we went for a massage today! LUXURIOUS!

She then went to school and I went home and started working on my messages. I finished one and the ppt file! YEAH!

The afternoon flew by and it was time to pick up Mom!

I found the Wolverine Titan 8 in 1 slide scanner and it arrived today. Alan is going to have 'fun' working on converting our 1998 around the world trip slides into digital files! The good news -- the machine cost only 110US$.

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is our provider

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had NOT tossed my slides after dad passed, so many good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... each time I think about it... I just feel sad... plus those 8mm movies!

    ReplyDelete