Friday, May 3, 2019

Changing Weather!

You cannot believe the weather today! I told Alan... I'd love to have this weather for three months...

It was sunny with a slight breeze with temperatures in the mid to low 20's.

Alan and I had a short date before going to watch a bit of Abby's game. They won! They were playing the Chinese Department!

I can't watch any of my kids games... I get too intense and one of Abby's teammates is so bad! I don't know why they let her play. Abby should be getting more playing time!

I had to tutor this afternoon, so Alan picked up my mom. By the time I got home, Mom was in bed.

And this new place is a bit more expensive... but they give out a weekly report... so Mom got her 'report card' today!

The biggest negative was that she likes to wander around instead of focusing on the set activity! They will continue to work on this 'point'!

Back to Abby... she left this afternoon to go down south for the national departmental basketball tournament. I hope they stay in the tournament all the way until Sunday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is the god of the impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment