Thursday, May 30, 2019

Finished Retreat Workshops "Notes"

My goal was to finish the talk notes for all the upcoming sharing opportunities that I have in June and July! So, this morning, on two different computers, I was working on the two retreat workshops and my last talk. They are all finished! I will edit them and make the ppt for them, but it feels good to be finished. Please pray that God will use these talks for His glory!

I had a chance to run before the afternoon thunder shower!

I rushed to pick up Mom and she watched Little House while I went off to tutor!

Everyone was home by 10:30 this evening... Isaiah was tutoring. Abby was teaching. Alan was playing basketball!

Seek Him First!
Image result for The word of God is powerful

3 comments:

  1. you guys have such late evenings, so different than here, where KR and I are in bed by 9 pm hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't enough hours in a day... Mom is up early... the kids are up late... so I want to spend time with my kids... I have to stay up late. Praying for your healing... Perhaps by the time the doctors in New York says you can go... you won't need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In all things give thanks... we don't understand it... but we believe and trust in God who does!

    ReplyDelete