Thursday, May 9, 2019

James Is Not Only Staying Alive, But "Keeping Alive"...

The government is putting together an infomercial and they've been working on this project since November of last year. So, I called Ms. Chen and volunteered my brother, James, since he is planning to be here for another month.

So... he called and it's a GO! Yippy... I'm so glad...

They haven't informed us the date, but it will be May 21st, or 22nd or 28th or 29th or 30th or 31st! See why I didn't want to do it??? It would be in the morning or the afternoon... It might take one day or two days... and they are doing the filming at another center in the downtown area.  James is ok with this kind of openness while I can't accommodate since I have a fairly set schedule. For example, the morning of the 21st is my Tuesday Bible study. I also tutor on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, so if they don't finish, I won't be able to rush back. Friday is Date Time with Alan, so I don't want to give up that time.

So, this is a praise that James just 'happens' to be here and he is totally the perfect person to do this. I hope this will also provide some great contacts for James in expanding his business here. Maybe he will relocate and live in Taiwan!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god answers prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment