Thursday, May 2, 2019

Cold & Wet Out!

I thought it was April Showers bring May Flowers...

Did I get that wrong?

Because it's May Showers...

It was cold and wet out as I had to ride the scooter to tutor this afternoon.

Mom is definitely enjoying her program! I think you are praying for her... and I thank you!

I stayed home and did a lot more prep as Alan told me after his Overseers meeting last night that they volunteered Alan and I to be the main speakers for our upcoming retreat on June 22nd-23rd! I already have four messages to prepare... Please pray! The theme is As for me and my house... so the focus will be on family... what a good theme in this season of my life!

Seek Him First!
Related image

2 comments:

  1. That will be great and I will be praying for you and Alan at this retreat in June. June is next month already.

    ReplyDelete