Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Time with Alan

It warms my heart each time that I think about the fact that Alan and I enjoy being together... and we love it more as the years go by...

And when I look at all the pictures we have hanging on the walls in our house, I'm amazed that he has not changed at all... his hair has gone gray but that's about it. He is aging very well!

So, what did we do today?

We went to Costco to buy ink cartridges. They were on sale.

We went to the Miramar Mall to buy the CO2 refill for the soda stream machine and they gave us a bottle of free syrup!

We went to the library to return and check out books for my tutoring job.

We went to the post office to withdraw money for donation.

We went to Kingstone to buy pen refills for Alan's favorite red correcting pen.

We went to PX Mart to see what specials they had... They usually have breads and snacks for like 70% off. It's like Ralph's Manager Special.

We came home and then I headed to tutor while he went to pick up my mom. I had set up Mom's dinner and things for her bedtime routine!

The kids were all home... Abby and Alan went to shoot some hoops while Isaiah worked on his school stuff.

It was a very productive day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Ecc. 12:9

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad for you two. Also I am thankful God gave us Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very thankful... But honestly, if you look at his picture, he has not aged at all... Kind of like Dad!

    ReplyDelete