Monday, November 7, 2016

Last Class for NSB

Image result for Psalm 25: 15
Tonight was my last class with this group of students. I planned many cultural activities with the focus on Christmas. Alan and the kids came and join the last hour of the class. We had a great time and they surprised me with a thank you card!

As I left, I was told that I will definitely be invited to come back again next year as a teacher. That's such a nice compliment! 

I read what they wrote in the card and they all seemed to have totally enjoyed all the fun things we did in class each week. Overall, they said that it was the only class where they felt relaxed and because of that, they were so much more conducive to use English!

I ended the class with prayer!  I hope that they will come to know Jesus! That would be the most awesome decision in their lives.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 25: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment