Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Booking Tickets

Yes, it's true.

I checked two weeks ago and the price was at 23,357NT$. Today, I went on again and it went up to 25,8746NT$! So, I decided NOT to wait and booked for Isaiah and I.

These are tickets for JUNE of 2017!

I then went to check for Alan. His ticket was close to 1000US$! I will book his ticket tomorrow!

I will be coming back on July 8th and Alan will take off on July 8th. We will see each other at the airport. Isaiah will be staying a little longer, so I booked his return flight to be on July 31st!

Abby unfortunately won't be making a trip to the States this summer. She has to hit the books and prepare for the BIG test! 

By the summer of 2018, we will once again be able to go to the States as a family!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 27: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment