Saturday, November 26, 2016

Big Spending Day

I am not a spender, but today was an unusual day. To celebrate the kids' birthday, I usually arrange a fun weekend trip. But with the kids in high school, we have not been able to do that. We'd go somewhere to have a meal and find a place to hang out and then shop for shoes. And that's what we did today!

I reserved afternoon tea at a high end buffet restaurant. 100US$ later, we came out happily stuffed!

Off we went to sports shoes shopping in Shihlin.  In one store, we bought six pairs of shoes. I had ordered running shoes on line, but they never arrived. It turned out that the credit card did not go through. I didn't know. So, at the store, they had Sauconey and Mizuno on sale. I bought Mizuno Prophecy 3 for 85US$! The only pair in my size! This is the shoes that I've been wanting to try, but they are usually 200US$. I also bought another pair of Sauconey! Again, on sale for 65US$! Alan bought a pair. Abby bought two pairs. Isaiah bought one pair. So, we walked out, spending 440US$!

We then came home to rest as we had gotten tickets for the late night showing of Dr. Strange. The movie started at 11:40! We didn't get out of the movie theater until after 1am!

What a celebration!  We will all sleep in tomorrow as church won't be until 4pm. But oh wait, I'm in charge of the thanksgiving dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 28: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment