Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Possible Food Poisoning & Other Things

Several people came down with symptoms that appear to be stomach flu. But it turned out that the wedding on Saturday could have served bad food and caused many of the guests to experience food poisoning. I never knew that food poisoning can cause a fever.

Then the Legislature in Taiwan is planning to ram through changes in the constitution without going through proper channels. I went and prayer walked the area today. Tomorrow, more Christians will be doing a sit in as a way of protesting this.

Finally, I went to tutor tonight. It was a very long tutoring session as my student will be taking a Reading and Language Arts test on Friday. I couldn't believe how much material will be covered!

Another day flew by way too quickly!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 26: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment