Friday, November 4, 2016

In Search of the Perfect Mop

I have searched for a perfect mop and since none was found, I decided to make my own. Yes, it's true. And the result has been quite successful.

I used old socks and underwear!

So, in making the second set, I broke the sewing machine needle!

I spent a good part of today in search of a replacement needle.

Needless to say, the second set of my mop is not finished yet!

It has been like searching for a needle in a haystack, sort of...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 25:5

2 comments:

  1. you are SSSSOOOOOO weird, come back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on... tell me you've found a perfect mop! I can slip these on and mop the floor while walking around the house. Then I just throw them into the wash! I spray the floor with just a bit of vinegar and water and the floor looks so good. Have you been keeping your kitchen counter clean? ANT FREE!?!?!

    ReplyDelete