Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Getting Things Done

I had to do a bunch of little jobs today.

There is always housework to finish up and errands to run.

I thought I'd have a free time to sit and read, but Isaiah called and said he finished early. Just before leaving to pick him up, he called to say "drive the car" as Abby was also heading home.

So, both kids were home by 6pm. I had made dinner already, so it was nice to have them home.

I'm glad I went for a long bike ride earlier in the day. At first I wasn't, since I had so much to get done around the house. But today, I'm glad I listened to Jesus. If I had waited, I would not have had time. That's what happened yesterday. 

It had rained, so it was just a beautiful day to be outside! Maybe I'll have time tomorrow to go for a run!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 25: 16


No comments:

Post a Comment