Sunday, November 20, 2016

Shopping for Running Shoes

I need new running shoes.

I had given myself 'permission' to buy four pairs this year. But somehow, it's already November and I never went and bought any running shoes. I think that's because I haven't had time to run much in the last 6 months. I've been biking and walking.

Since I was crazy to sign up for a run, Alan said I better get some suitable shoes. (I am trying to get my legs used to running again. And this week, I noticed that I'm going to lose four toe nails.)

I decided to order shoes on line...something I've never done before. Buy shoes without trying them. I bought two pairs! Each pair was less than 60US$! I'm going back to my old favorite brand of running shoes -- Mizuno --Mizuno Wave Impetus 4 and Mizuno Wave Ultima 7. I've never ran in these particular models before... but I like Mizuno Wave! What I really would like to try are the Mizuno Wave Prophecy! But one pair of those shoes is about 200US$! NO WAY! My total budget for four pairs each year is about 200US$!

I hope the shoes arrive this week so that I can start running in them!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 27:5

No comments:

Post a Comment