Sunday, November 27, 2016

Not Enough Food

Image result for Psalm 28: 7
I couldn't believe it.

I didn't make enough food!

And while using the crock pots and rice cookers, I took out the church breakers. So, we had to reset the main switch!

I couldn't believe!

I will have to plan another way for the Christmas meal!

I already have the menu planned... but I will have to double the amount!

People loved, loved, loved the meal tonight!

Turkey, pumpkin pies (with whipped cream), mixed veggies, creamy pumpkin soup, mashed potatoes, corn portage rice, baked yam with marshmallows, salad as well as drinks and snacks! Some of the items were bought and two sisters made two of the items listed. The rest I made!

Christmas menu: duck & chicken, stuffing, salad, baked yam with marshmallows, pumpkin pies, creamy vegetable soup, stir fried cabbage, corn, tomato rice and drinks and snacks, of course!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 28: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment