Sunday, November 6, 2016

Lazy Day at Home

Image result for Psalm 25: 10
Alan and Isaiah were playing tennis at two different locations in two different tournaments.

Abby and I were home, having a lazy day. It sure felt good. I did quite a bit of housework while she napped on the sofa. She was really exhausted from her whole day of school anniversary activities. We went to church. She had worship practice and I went to the traditional market and found some nice shower gifts. I still have a few more things to do for the party on Thursday!

Since there was no love feast at church, we had dinner at home. And we had plenty of food from the PTA luncheon yesterday.

We hadn't had family time for a while... so we ended the evening with a time to review our verses, share our prayer requests and then prayed together.

Isaiah hopes to do well on his tournament.

Alan has midterm tests this week.

Abby has a club activity to the zoo tomorrow.

I need to prepare my message for Sunday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 25: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment