Monday, November 21, 2016

Giving Myself Time to Rest

I've been going too fast, trying to do too much lately.

So, today, I gave myself time to rest.

I spent the whole morning cleaning the house. I know... how is that rest?

Well... it was a restful kind of cleaning. I would do a bit of cleaning and then sit and read and sip coffee.  I didn't feel rushed to get anything done as I had no appointments.

After letting myself nap for two hours, I went out for an hour run!

This was my kind of a restful day.

I did have to tutor tonight.

But after getting home, I watched TV and Alan was kind enough to pick up the kids!

Tomorrow I have to start test writing! And message prep... but for today... I gave myself time to rest!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 27: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment