Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Days Are Flying By

I can't believe how fast this day flew by!

Physical therapy in the morning, then to Costco.

I went straight to what I wanted to buy and came out within 40 minutes. It took so long only because the check-out lines were very long! And this was at 10:30 in the morning!

When I got home, I immediately called my mom. Then it was time to cook -- meatloaf 'pie' & mashed potatoes.

I checked my email, worked on my talk, read (!!!), and soon it was 3:50, time for my bike ride!

Abby wanted to play a little basketball. So after picking her up at the MRT Station, we headed to the park! It was cooler and not as crowded!

Rachel, my tutee, dropped by, and at 9:15, I was heading out the door again as it was time to go and pick up Isaiah.

Even without any appointments, these 'fun' days are going by way too fast!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 19: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment