Monday, September 5, 2016

Things I'm Looking Forward To

I had planned to give myself time this week to read, read, read... Thus, I tried NOT to make any extra appointments.

I started today. I stayed home to read.

Of course, this morning I had to take the kids to the MRT Station and yes, the car started!

The rest of the day was spent at home. I had two messages to prepare and gave myself plenty of time to read.

Since I had Bible study this evening, I made egg salad and baked a 'veggie' bread. I used a zucchini bread recipe but without the zucchini... ha, ha, ha... Instead, I added different kinds of 'like' veggies.

So, this week, I have to go to PT twice, prepare two messages and tutor for two hours, but no teaching at NSB and no other appointments.

I hope to finish at least three books!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 19: 4


No comments:

Post a Comment