Friday, September 9, 2016

A Fun Day in the Rain

I decided to do all errands today on my bike.

I headed out prepared -- my rain cap, sandals, extra plastic bags.

First, my morning PT session. Even though I got there a bit late, I got in right away! Some people have emailed me, asking, 'how's my shoulder?' I see some improvements but I will have to sign up for another month of PT sessions!

Second, I went to buy Abby her lunch and biked around in search of batteries for the AC unit in Danhsui and pen refills. I'm happy to report both items were found!

Next, I rode to Isaiah and Abby's high school as I had to attend a meeting, representing PTA.  Two parents kept bringing up one more point of discussion. I thought the meeting was never going to end! AND I couldn't sit there and read my book as there were only about 20 people in a rather small room!

Finally, I headed home, going the long route. And it started to rain! I mean a real down pour. I was waiting for that. I should have gone on the even longer route, through the park!!!!! Oh, that would have been even more enjoyable.

I got home, soaked! But how fun!!!

For the next two hours, I watched TV!!!!!!! I have NEVER DONE THAT! To sit at home and watch TV on my own. Alan loves doing that, but not me. But today, while it was still raining outside, I watched THREE episodes of the show, Elementary! What a fun way to spend the afternoon not really doing anything! That's what I'd call "vegging out".

The day went by so perfectly! What a brilliant way to 'end' the summer as Alan comes back tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 19: 8-9



No comments:

Post a Comment