Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Before the Holiday and Typhoon

Mid Autumn Festival is on Thursday! And with it, we will be getting a four day break! Unfortunately, the news is also reporting of a pending typhoon that is headed this way. The weather before a typhoon is always so hot, and today was no exception.

I biked to my Physical Therapy Session and signed up for six more -- all to be done by the time I head back to the States.

In the afternoon, I ran errands -- again in the heat!

When the rain finally came, it was already too late to go for a long bike ride as I had to pick up Abby! I did get to fit in a short ride.  She was hoping to go and play basketball at the park, but that didn't happen!

Part of the Mid Autumn Festival celebration is going out to barbecue! We had planned to do the same. But now, plans are on hold. It is very difficult to predict how much rain and wind this typhoon will bring on the island. Isaiah is hoping for rain and wind... then the coach will cancel practice! And he gets to be home!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 19: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment