Sunday, September 4, 2016

Getting the Car Started!

I did it!

With the compact battery pack, I started the car!

BUT when I went to get the jumper cable off the car battery, I closed the door with my keys and purse in the car!

To my horror, when I went back to try to open the door! IT HAD AUTOMATICALLY LOCKED ME OUT. I had consciously pushed the unlocked button when I stepped out of the car! BUT I had no idea that IT had a mind of its own!

I ran out the drive way, to our sweet friend's house and got the spare key. Then asked the guard to use his security card to open the door and to use the elevator in order for me to get down to B2 to open my car door, which then set off the car alarm! This car is too complicated for me!

And Alan said that once the car starts up, I had to drive it for at least 30 minutes!

So, I tried to run errands, leaving the car running while I picked up or dropped off things. But this time, I remembered to have one set of key on me while the other set of key was in the car to keep the engine running.

Now... tomorrow, I will have to take both kids at the same time to school. The question is -- will the car start?

And yes, one more week and Alan is back!

I spoke today from Luke 10:1-20. I have reason to rejoice -- because my name is written in heaven! Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 19: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment