Friday, September 2, 2016

The Rain Came!

I'm sitting here with a nice cool breeze blowing through the windows. With only a fan on next to me, I'm not pouring down in sweat!

Yes, the rain came!

I went out for a bike ride. At first, it was a few drops. By the time I was heading back, it was really raining!

Abby called and since it was raining, I thought I'd use the car to pick her up. And the car wouldn't start AGAIN! I went to the Toyota Dealer and they handed me a compact battery pack, saying, "This cost about 3000NT$! You should get one!" They gave it to me and I will have to try using it tonight when I go to pick up Isaiah IF it is still raining! What exactly is the problem? Supposedly, I need to drive it more often. But, we never had that problem with Lightening or any of other cars! This is so weird. What are we going to do when we're gone during Chinese New Year!?!!?!?

One more week before Alan is back. He can drive it more often!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 18: 49

No comments:

Post a Comment