Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Biking Through Taipei

Today I had another PT session. There is improvement, but I still can't get my arm to do certain motions.

After my PT session, I decided to bike all the way to the Ministry of Interior in order to drop off Abby's passport pictures. It was quite a nice ride, taking only about 45 minutes -- one way!

By the time I got back, I ate a quick lunch and met up with a sister, who needed someone to help her bargain. She is getting married on 11/12 and the place she likes is asking way too much for the use of their facilities and for the buffet dinner.

That took longer than expected, but we reserved the place. We were able to get them to give us a discount, plus letting us start earlier!

I didn't have any time to work on my power point or the message! Hopefully, tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 21:1

No comments:

Post a Comment