Friday, September 23, 2016

Passport Picked Up; Shopping Done

We drove and picked up the kids' passports!

It was quick!

Then we went to the local shopping mall for lunch, just before the crowd came.

Since we have a weekend filled with activities, we needed lots of goodies. I had three separate lists.

At RT Mart, I found Marie Callendar's cookie mixes for 20NT$ a bag. I bought all they had on the shelf.  So glad we had the car!

At Costco (these stores are right next door to each other), it was again a mad house. We tried to get in, get what we needed and get out!

Abby had a shorter day today, so we were able to pick her up at around 3:45.

We then all headed to the park. I did a short run and biked around as I had to rush back to attend our community meeting.

Alan and Abby played basketball and tennis and baked cookies the rest of the evening.

Isaiah had to be at cram school.

It was another fast day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 22: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment