Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Beauty of God's Word

I am constantly amazed at the beauty of God's word.

Since I am preparing several talks at the same time, it has been quite fun. I have three or four word documents opened at the same time. The passages I've selected all come from the book of Luke. Even though they are passages that I've read many times, God is showing me new things.

In Luke 8, "Legion" was not only a man who was demonic, but he was also homeless, hopeless and friendless... At the beginning of his encounter with Jesus, he was naked, possessed and could not be kept bound in chains or shackles. At the end, he was clothed, sane and sitting at Jesus' feet. What people saw and what Jesus saw were totally different. What did Jesus see? He saw a man created in God's image who would become one of the greatest evangelists!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 21: 6


No comments:

Post a Comment