Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Limitations of Having A Frozen Shoulder

Yes, my shoulder is still frozen.

And I never realized the things you can't do with a frozen shoulder...

I can't play volleyball. I can't serve. I can't spike. I can't set. I can't shoot a basketball. I can't try to block a shot. I can't pass the ball. (That puts my right arm into a spasm!) I can dribble and that's about it! And I just found out... I can barely twirl the rope to jump rope! I've been working on it these past two days... and after much practice, I finally hit 149 jumps! I used to be a jump rope queen!

So, is the shoulder getting any better since I am going to see a physical therapist twice a week? Yes and No... The point is -- it's still frozen!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 19: 7-8



No comments:

Post a Comment