Thursday, September 29, 2016

2017 Calendar!

I sit and write each day, wondering how can the day have gone by so quickly?

I had to get my scooter tuned up. So, I went there after my morning physical therapy session.

I came home and finished the set of test and got all the sample pictures picked. So, the files were sent off by noon today.

My front tire was completely flat, so I had to get that fixed. The miracle was that a new bike shop opened up near my house. When I say near, I mean about a 15 minute walk. So, I pushed the bike down there and got it fixed for about 8US$. While waiting for them to change the inner tube, I looked around. And the most expensive bike in there was 500,000NT$! That's almost 20,000US$ for a BIKE! After getting it fixed, I went to the park and had a nice bike ride. It was quite hot, which was why I didn't want to go for a run!

I did housework and went off to tutor.

This evening the MRT wasn't running. So, it was quite interesting picking up two kids with my scooter. I had to make two separate trips, meeting each kid at a different location!

And yes, I also went and bought the 2017 calendar! We're only a day away from October and three months away from the new year!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 22: 30


No comments:

Post a Comment