Monday, September 19, 2016

Biking in Fall Weather

I was hoping to go for a run, but the day 'ran by' all too quickly.

I gave myself an hour for a quick bike ride as the weather was just too nice to pass up... cooler, with a slight breeze and clouds in the sky!

I also will be tutoring more starting this week. 

Of course, I continue to prepare for the different messages. I am truly enjoying this.

The kids had their own activities tonight.

Abby had to get a new set of passport pictures. I got a call as the pictures we turned in were considered too old. They had a record of some sort... I was very surprised. I thought they were great as Abby has not changed that much.

I will have to go and drop them off tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 20: 9


No comments:

Post a Comment