Monday, May 18, 2015

What A Monday!

Abby and I had planned on going to the swimming pool at 5:30a.m. as that's the least expensive time block. I got up early to have my 'morning watch' and I proceeded to wake her up at 5:30. She was feeling way too tired.  So, we decided to go later on in the day. It would work out better anyhow since she had to go to school to do a short video recording for the graduation ceremony.

I picked her up from school at 9a.m. and we went to the Dahu Park Public Swimming Pool as there's an outdoor 50m pool.  It was blaring hot!! She went to swim and I decided to run around the lake. I lasted 90 minutes, drinking at least 6 bottles of water.

From there, we took the MRT to a senior high school in Nangang. We wanted to see how long the MRT ride would be as Abby had put down this school as one of the possibilities. Since we were down there already, we decided to have lunch there.

By the time we got back home, it was already 2:30.  After a short rest, it was time to clean her room. All her textbooks, her notes, everything -- three entire boxes were filled and we will give them to a friend at church who takes the recycling to earn his "coffee allowance"!

Then it was time for Science.  Needless to say, Abby was not too motivated.  She took many breaks - to write a song, to play the piano or the guitar, to line her friends, to play tsumtsum (that's a game on her cell phone).

I think we will all go to bed early tonight as we are seriously planning to be at the pool by 5:30!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 97:10」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment