Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fast Tuesday!

I woke up early and set an alarm to wake Abby up. She did not get up!  She was feeling so tired!

So no swimming today!

She started on Science and was much more motivated and alert. The rest helped!

I worked on household stuff and answering emails and fixing an iRobot that I had found in the recycling trash of our complex. After troubleshooting and getting it to work right, I took the battery out.  Besides the initial glitches, I think it also needs a new battery. I'll have to find out how much one will cost.

I took her over to school and went grocery shopping.  I made a special Tamale Mexican dish with a simple recipe that I found on line.

Then I went to look at a possible "investment" property and had a meeting to talk about test writing. I have been getting many offers for different part time jobs and writing one set of test each month is one of these offers.  I have accepted this part time job as I can do it at home. The pay is not great, but it will generate a little bit of monthly income... a very little bit!

After the meeting I rushed back to pick up Abby and had to rush her over to her cram school.  They are starting to prep for high school math already.

Overall, I would describe today as FAST TUESDAY as I felt like I was Flash Gordon, going from one place to another or from one activity to another!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 97:12」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment