Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Very Filled Day

I didn't think today would be so packed with one activity to another, but it was.

I went over to Wendy's and had another great morning/afternoon with her and Kimmy. Wendy treated me to papaya milk that was absolutely delicious.  I also had an iced coffee while I took Kimmy for a walk, pushing the stroller.  I walked and walked and walked. God was so good as He gave us the nicest weather.

After arriving home, I saw the email from Vanessa. Her in laws had cancelled their afternoon trip to the National Palace Museum so that I can come over to hang out with them. Oh no... I didn't get the email before going to Wendy's. So, off I went.  I had a wonderful time talking with them.  They are planning a 7 week trip to South Africa, where they are from.  Just listening to them talk about where they will be going and what they will be doing made me want to get on a plane.

I had to leave by 5:10 to go over to the HOP Office to set the phone, which did not set.  I kept getting this weird message that the phone bill had not been paid.

I left and went over to pick up Abby and I got there before she got out. Thank you Jesus!

I got home and ate dinner. This was my first meal of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And soon it was almost 7p.m. and there was a meeting at Abby's school about the upcoming high school selection. The person they invited rambled on and on and on about non-essentials and kept referring to this chart that he had put together. He finally showed the ppt slide five minutes before 9p.m. I whispered to the teacher next to me, "Will you get this ppt slide?" She replied, "Yes, and I'll send it with Abby."  So, I got up and left.  I really have a hard time with meetings like this in which I walk out feeling it was a total waste of my precious time.

But overall, I am so thankful as I felt the presence of the Lord, taking care of me from one activity to another and going from one place to another.  I will sleep so well tonight!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 100:4」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment