Saturday, May 30, 2015

Running and Biking

I need to clarify yesterday's post in order for people to understand what I mean by a day of driving.

Usually, in a month we'd drive about 500 kilometers. We have had our car since September of 2013. And in all that time, we've driven about 10,300 kilometers. I don't use the car very often as I usually just ride my scooter.  But on Friday, in one day, we drove almost 500 kilometers!

Today, on the other hand, was a running and biking day.

In the morning, I went for a 10K run. It got too hot to run more than that. I even brought water!

In the afternoon, HOP had a biking activity. So, I decided to bike from Neihu to Guangdu to meet up with everyone. There were 7 of us who showed up.  We then biked to Bali which was across the way. There were lots of people on the bike trail even though it was one of the hottest day in May.

I had to leave early as I had told Alan that I'd be back by around 6:00.

I rode quite fast and was at the River Park by around 6:15. A short race had just started. So, I had to get off to push my bike in order to avoid the runners.

I went to Amart to get a new pair of glasses and to buy a couple of lunch boxes.

When I got home, I was surprised by all the stuff Rachel had dropped off. A huge bag of clothes and lots of canned goods!!!!!!!!!!!  Yeah, I think I have enough for another box of clothes donation for the Philippines.

We had dinner at home and Robert and Ariel came over to hang out. They brought over ice cream. I was going to buy ice cream at Amart, but it would have melted as I was on my bike! So, that was a great surprise!

After doing a load of laundry and sorting through everything, it sure felt good to go to bed!!!!!!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 102: 1」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment