Thursday, May 14, 2015

One Last Attempt

Today was Abby's homeschooling day, but I gave her the day to STUDY.

She reviewed all her books, subject by subject.

She still had a stack of review 'exams' that she did not get to. The amount of review materials that the school handed out was unbelievable.  She had a couple of review books that are only half finished. I don't know if she will have time tomorrow night to read through the rest. I hope so!

On Monday, we're going to clean her room and pile up all three years of her junior high school textbooks and cram school exams and place everything in the recycling pile. Actually, we have a box in the room already. We're going to give everything to a dear brother at church who sells the paper recycling for money!

I know many are praying for her. I know that God is in control. I know that God has this all worked out.

I can rest in Him!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 96:9」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment