Monday, May 4, 2015

Looking for Summer Study Materials

It is with great sadness that I will be saying good-bye to several of the sisters from our present Bible study group.  One will be going to the States. One will be going down to Taichung. Two of the sisters will be joining BSF.  There will be three of us and we're inviting others to join us.

So, I spent quite a long time, trying to find some suitable materials for a summer study and another one for our fall/spring study.

I had no idea that there are so many different kinds of studies out there.

I sent the three best choices to the sisters and we've decided to do a summer study that has NO homework!

Beth Moore's Breath is on living out the indwelling of the Holy Spirit based on John 20:22.

Right now, I'm not sure how many sisters will be attending, but at least 6 to 7, including my daughter! She will have Monday nights free, so I've invited her to join us. We hope to start on Monday, July 13th!

As for the fall, I'll send out the possibilities in June for the sisters to vote on! And there are so many options!

Seek Him First.
「Psalm 93:4」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment