Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Did Not Take!

I thought I'd be posting some pictures of Abby with her new hairstyle. BUT, after sitting there for more than 5 hours, her hair was as straight as can be. REALLY!!!!!!!

I dropped her off at 2:45 and Alan picked her up at 7:45.  She will have to go again on Thursday at 10:30 in the morning!  I was there for about 30 minutes just to supervise them as they cut her hair. When they started to wash her hair, I left. I called at 5:45 and they said it would take another hour or so. Abby explained that when they finally took off the curlers, her hair was still straight!

Abby has been wanting to change her hairstyle, but she didn't want to cut her hair short. She wants to be able to put her hair up in a pony tail or braid her hair. So, I bought this coupon at a very established and well known hair salon as her graduation gift.  I don't think they will charge us anything to go back again as the perm really did not take.

Abby is happy to go back again as she really enjoyed having her hair washed. That's true. It is so relaxing!

Hopefully, when I post on Thursday, I will have some pictures of Abby with her new hairstyle!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 100:1」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment